September 18, 2010

Daniel Patrick Lewis' arrival (1)

I hate that Danny's eye is closed, but this is the only decent one from that night.
All 8 lbs and 4 oz of our beautiful boy!


In between pushing I would rest as best as I could. The world's best couch would't leave my side.

Sorry for the leg shot, but I love to look at this and remember how hard we worked to bring Danny into this world. We brought him in as a team, and we will raise him as a team too!




The unbelivable team that helped us. I could not have done it without them! Our Doula is taking the photo, but she was a part of this dream team too! The nurse on the left had never seen a drug free delivery before. After Danny was born she cried! It made me feel so good to know that the people there cared so much!!!



1 comment:

MoCos said...

I can't believe you did this without drugs.. you are one hell of a woman!