January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010 (cont'd)

Danny loved these chew toys that crinkle when you grab them. The dog in the background is from my mom - it is a coin bank and the dog barks and moves its ears and tail when you put coins in the bank. Robbie went crazy for it!
This was Robbie's favorite Christmas gift. It is a football "hat" (as Robbie calls it) with jersey and pants. He wears this non stop (literally). He begs to sleep in his football hat. He runs around the house yelling touchdown and tackle and tries to tackle us. I don't want him to play football, but it looks like I won't have a choice!
Opening gifts on Christmas morning
One more of them playing in the crib.
I had to throw this in since I took it while the boys were playing in the crib. We used the same letters to spell out Robert when Robbie was born.

No comments: