September 29, 2009

Grandma Therese and Great Grandpa Scovill's Visit

vq=32<;>7;;>367>WSNRCG=333:656:69336vq0mrj.jpg">








This post is about a month late, but better late than never! We had such a great visit with my mom and grandpa. Unfortunately Kevin was busy studying the whole time so he didn't get to enjoy it as much as Robbie and I did, but we have many more visits for him to enjoy! My mom and grandpa stayed ten days and watched Robbie during their visit. My favorite story from this visit is that my mom had teased me that we put Robbie in a pack and play when we need to get something done, she said that she never did that with us and that he should be able to be free to roam around and explore his little world. Well, one day I came home from work and found Robbie in the pack and play, I of course teased my mom about it and she just laughed sheepishly! I loved that!

No comments: