September 14, 2009

Bloggers, I am really lax lately, I know. But please bear with me, the last few weeks Kevin and I have been through the ringer. We have had visitors for two weeks, followed by a trip to Kevin's grandparents and then Kevin's boards this past weekend (I was in Charlotte for the national guard) and this week Kevin has finals and I am in Salt Lake City for work. I am hoping to start catching up in the next couple of weeks and I will post pictures and hopefully one of these days figure out how to post video. Meanwhile, I love getting a quick fix when I can of everyone else's blogs!

A quick update on Robbie: it's official, he is walking. No more assistance and no more hands in the air for balance. In fact, I think we might call him Gump because I think he is going to start running every where he goes. I think he will concentrate on one development at a time. For example, he did not seem very interested in communication developments while he was concentrating on learning to walk. But now that he has that task mastered he is developing his communication skills. He will now lift objects to his ear when you say "hello, Robbie the phone is for you". It is too cute! He seems to understand what we say to him, especially if we are asking him about his every day interests (blankie, dog, food, etc).

I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of autumn and the football season. I just can't believe how fast time is going by.

No comments: