September 8, 2008

I spent a couple of hours downloading our wedding, honeymoon and recent "preggers" and baby room photos onto the computer so I could upload some of them to the blog, but I had some complications with the wedding photos and before I could finish Kevin needed the computer to study for his national boards. I guess that is probably more important than this blog :) I will get some photos up so all of you who are asking to see my big fat belly can have a laugh . . . but I have to say that Kevin's cousin Brooke looked much bigger than me! Of course it is because she is super skinny with tiny hips - the baby had no where to go but out! My little guy has some hips to hide in between :(

My pregnancy has really been great, no complaints here. Everyone kept telling me how terrible the last few weeks are (then again, I could go two weeks late and then I will be complaining!), but I really can't complain much. A few aches and pains and some difficulty getting around, but I feel fantastic. Kevin and I are just so anxious to get him home . . . everything is set up and ready to go, we are just waiting on him to decide that it is time!

I can't wait to share pictures of my little guy with all of you! I think that he is going to be the spitting image of Kevin, but I am happy with that . . . my husband is a hottie!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Haha! You're right--I was HUGE! Everyone said he was going to be a big baby but he was 7lbs.1oz... everyone carries differently! Cant wait to see pics--Im sure you are beautiful pregnant and your little guy will be handsome no doubt : )