September 4, 2008

Lazy Evening

OK "ya'll" (my yankee friends and family will get a kick out of that) . . . I have a confession . . . last night I came home from work all stressed out. I made stuffed pork chops and green bean casserole (a staple in Iowa dinners) then cleaned up and did some laundry. I had plenty of time after that to finish up my editing on this site, but since I was still stressed I crashed on the couch instead and read a parenting magazine. I promise to take some time to get this done, but in the meantime "pardon my mess"!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats on starting your blog...you will be hooked! Cant wait to see pictures/updates of Baby Lewis. Oh, and next time you make stuffed pork chops can we get an invite? haha!

Anonymous said...

How do i do this thing? How do you "blog" someone? Maybe Kevin can tell me...surely he was "blogged" as a cadet! hahahh!! I just wanted to say hey to you guys and miss ya'll! When is "Little Lew" due?

Jennifer Sue said...

Will you make me some green bean casserole? Pleeeeaaaasssse??? Lots of love to you, Kevin, and Baby Boy Lewis. Can't wait to see those pics!