January 26, 2009

Looking Up

Things are starting to finally look up. We got our Nissan back from being fixed and it was $100 less than we thought, but unfortunately the hood is a different color than the rest of the body. I offered to drive it for Kevin, but THANKFULLY he declined. I promised him a new car as soon as he gets out of school! Our Toyota is in the shop this week getting the dent removed, so we will get that back on Thursday and be all done with car issues. Our computer is back and Kevin is almost done reloading everything. I am so thankful that he can do that because I would not have the first clue. He asked me what I do at work when something is wrong with my computer and I said, "uh, duh, I call IT!" I only know how to turn it on and off.

Robbie is getting more and more interactive. He is starting to roll over, which is like watching a close game of football for his parents. We are right there cheering, "c'mon, c'mon, almost there, yah!!!" What dorks we are! He smiles a lot and is very talkative. I blame that on Kevin and he blames it on me, I think that everyone who knows us would say that Robbie didn't have a chance at being a shy kid. He has already grown out of his 0 - 3 clothes and is now wearing 3 - 6 months. I want to just cry when I compare them to the newborn sizes. I miss my tiny cuddly baby, but I am so excited to have this laughing, smiling person to play with.

Kevin and I went to a friends house for a child's birthday party on Friday night. One family had one child, one family had two, one had three with one on the way and the other family had four. Kids were running around everywhere, it was a total zoo . . . and we couldn't have loved it more! We can't wait to add three more to our clan! Before you all panic though, don't worry, we are going to wait until the timing is right with Kevin's school!

Anyway, we are doing well and looking forward to this weekend. It will hopefully be nice enough to get outside and do something fun. Plus, we are really looking forward to watching the superbowl. I am cheering for the Cardinals because I like their quarterback, yes, that is how I choose my teams. I wish everyone a great week!

1 comment:

Katie/The Family Chef said...

You guys aren't dorks for cheering Robbie on---it's normal! We did the same thing for both kids. It IS like watching some really intense sport. :)