- Robbie is currently 15 months old
- He is a HORRIBLE sleeper
- Robbie does not climb out of his crib yet (thank goodness)
- Baby #2 is going to be sleeping in the current crib from day one - and I mean it this time!!!
- Robbie is moving into our guest bedroom for his "big boy room"
- We need as easy and cheap of a solution as possible
- Put a crib from Kevin's aunt and uncle in his room until he is ready for a toddler or big boy bed
- We were graciously offered Kevin's bunk beds from when he was growing up
- Buy a toddler sized bed (I think Robbie would have fun playing in a toddler bed with a theme (car, cartoon, etc) but I am not sure if it would be enough to encourage him to sleep in it plus we really don't want to spend a ton of money on this switch)
Kevin and I are trying to determine what would be the best solution for Robbie and for us. With Robbie's young age and being such a difficult sleeper we were leaning towards the crib and then we can switch to the bunk beds (with side guard rails, of course) when he shows signs of being ready. What do you all think??? What worked for each of you???