May 3, 2010

For the cheering/jeering crowd:

I know, the title is a little goofy, ok really goofy. I guess that is just the mood that I am in this Monday morning. I am feeling a little bad because a few of you have mentioned how long it has been since I last blogged (don't worry, I won't name names), so I thought I would at least give an update, even though I don't have pictures available . . .


I had military duty all weekend and Kevin studied for boards so my in-laws helped watch Robbie (again). I feel so bad, we are completely wearing out our welcome by asking them to watch Robbie so often, but things are just crazy lately. In 17 days Kevin will be completely finished with all of his graduation requirements! He has part four national boards May 14th and 15th. The following week he has exit exams from clinic (basically where the school determines if they feel Kevin is worthy of a diploma from their school) and finals. The poor guy is so over loaded with work - not only at school but helping out at home since I am unable to do so many of the domestic chores/errands. I hate to brag to all of you, but simply put I have the most amazing husband in the whole world! Yes, I said it, my man is a STUD!

OK, enough of the "gross talk". As usual I have some really fun/cute pictures of Robbie in my camera that I need to download and then upload to my blog but it will probably be a while before I can do that. I have literally been traveling, working or in a birthing class for the past four weekends and my next five weekends are completely full also. I told you we were busy!!! Some big events for the Lewis family would be the scheduled visit of Grandma Cheri and Grandpa Frank (My dad and step mom) May 13 - 17, an evening at a local bed and breakfast for Kevin and I on May 20th (a fun celebration the day after he finishes all of his graduation requirements), Parker's (Kevin's youngest brother) high school graduation May 28th, a weekend at Granny and Papa's (Kevin's paternal grandparents) in southern Georgia May 29 - 31), and Kevin's graduation on June 19th!!! We are so blessed to have so many special and wonderful events coming up. It makes life so fun and makes the pregnancy seem to fly right by!

I hope the spring is going well for all of you. It is beautiful down here in sunny South Carolina! We are trying to enjoy as much of the weather as we can and we are looking forward to a fun summer. Kevin and I are already thinking about autumn and all the fun football games we plan to watch and attend! Much love to all of you and I promise to post pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: