February 1, 2009

Catching Up

I am posting some of my old photos from the past few months - be patient, it may take me a while! The outfit above was Robbie's "First Thanksgiving" outfit. The picture was taken about a week after Thanksgiving because he made a mess of this outfit about five minutes after we had him in it on Thanksgiving. In fact we had to change his outfit twice that day! Fun, fun! But I just had to post this because I thought this was just too cute.
This is a picture of an absolutely precious outfit that our good friends the Hamilton's gave us. It was actually the first baby gift that we received. We had planned on using it as his baptism outfit (which is scheduled for Feb 15th) but he has already out grown it :(

I just had to show this, it is just too cute. It is a drawing that my two nephews, Nic and Own, made for Robbie. They live in Omaha, NE and have not met Robbie yet, but they are pretty excited that they will meet him in March!


No comments: