March 5, 2010

A little bit longer

Well folks, I hate to say it but you are going to have to wait a little bit longer to see the photos from my Dad and Zac's visit. I am just too busy to sit down and go through the photos and post them! I have been in LA all week for work with a bunch of my bosses (well more like my boss, and his boss and his boss). I am in the office just today (Friday) and then I work all weekend at my base. If you are thinking I can squeeze it in tonight you are sadly mistaken. By the time I get home (6pm), cook and feed Robbie and myself and clean up our mess (7pm), then bath and put him to bed (8pm) I have to pack for my weekend, get my uniform ready, shower and hit the sack because 3:30 comes around quickly, especially when Robbie will be waking up at least 4 - 6 times between 8pm and 4am!

Robbie is going to spend most of the weekend with his Nana and Papa while Kevin is studying for boards. Robbie always has so much fun there and I think Nana and Papa do too - although I am sure he wears them out as much as he does his parents!

Kevin has two weeks until part three national boards so that is pretty much our family's focus lately. The weekend after he takes boards we are planning a get away to celebrate my 30th and the end of his part 3 boards. At first we were thinking we would go out of town, but now we are thinking that will take too much effort and we may just stay in town . . . who knows! If you have any good ideas for a nice weekend please let us know - we are thinking we will ask Kevin's parents to watch Robbie so Kevin and I can get a little "off" time before our next little one gets here and we never see each other again!

Wishing you all blessings and hope to post those pictures soon!

No comments: