October 18, 2008

Grandma Therese's Visit

I love his bright eyes.
This hat dwarfed his little head. He is always so alert and bright eyed, we really enjoy it!
I just love his little green outfit!
This is a classic Robbie face - it is so funny that he has such adult faces sometimes!
Papa Lewis holding his little guy. I think they are going to be great buddies!


My mom's visit was a God send for Kevin and I. We severly underestimated the difficulty in bringing home a new baby. For the first few days Kevin's mom "Nana" came down to help us and this saved our sanity. The third day my mom "Grandma Therese" came down for ten days. I feel terrible that her vacation was spent helping me nurse, change diapers, do laundry, run our errands and cook for us, but her assistance allowed Kevin and I to get some much needed sleep as well as learn to adjust to our new routine. We owe our mothers much love and appreciation.

Also, parenthood has allowed Kevin and I to once again realize just how much our parents love us and just how much they have done for us - we couldn't love and appreciate them more!

1 comment:

KelseyB said...

The photos are beautiful. He looks so alert and fabulous. Stick with it and keep working as a team. You guys are going to be great parents. (I agree with you: Never underestimate the power of help...especially the grandparents.)