October 12, 2008

Hospital Pictures 2

Kevin's mom, Bobbye, holding her first grandchild. She looks like such a natural because she had three boys of her own - any advice mom???
Proud Uncle Kyle. He was such a natural at holding him. The laugh on his face is because Robbie had his first bowel movement (gross, I know!) while Kyle was holding him. We tried to tell Kyle that the rule is whoever is holding him at the time has to change the diaper, but that didn't work! We will remember that when he and Megan have their kids!
Robbie is an Auburn fan from his first days! We watched Auburn play on Saturday, but I guess their newest fan just couldn't bring them the luck they needed to pull off a win. Dad was a little upset about the game, but not as much as usual because he was so excited about his new football buddy!
I love this picture! I think these two will be the best of friends!

I think I have the two most handsome men!

No comments: