October 12, 2008

Robert's Arrival

We were having so much fun (after the epidural, of course!). We were so excited for his delivery and just couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces.
I know, I know, this is how it all got started . . . I just can't help myself, he is so good looking!
Our beautiful baby boy. Words just can't describe how happy we are.
I love this picture - not only because I took the time to do my hair and makeup (yes, I did) - but really because I can remember just how precious he was. He just wouldn't stop looking right at me. I was so overjoyed to finally hold and kiss him.

He finally tuckered out and took a nap. He slept so peacefully and we kept checking to see if he was "still breathing".

1 comment:

Brooke said...

OMG, I cant how beautiful you looked JUST AFTER GIVING BIRTH!!! And Robbie, he is so adorably handsome. With such good looking parents, we knew he would be!!!