Well, Kevin and I are headed out to our last supper . . . as just a couple! Our doctor felt that it was best for the health of the baby if we induce tomorrow morning. Although Kevin and I are disappointed that we were not able to allow nature to take its course, we are following the advice of our doctors. We are so excited and we cannot wait to share pictures of our family addition with you! Of course we are little anxious so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. We will post pictures as soon as we can - thanks for your love and support!